Fallout 76 C.A.M.P. Tips to Help You
The Construction and Assembly Mobile Platform (abbreviated as C.A.M.P.) is a piece of technology utilized in Fallout 76. It is used in the construction of dwellings as part of the game’s crafting mechanics. It can be set up or moved to another location by paying 40 bottlecaps, thus marking the territory as a settlement. If damaged by another player, repairs can be carried out with the press of a button. These Fallout 76 CAMP tips to make your life easier.
- Dont use roofing for flooring for multi story C.A.M.P .Some of you maybe confused why I said this. In survival games like ark you use roofing as the flooring for multi story buildings In fallout 76 the system is smart enough that this is not the case.
- Stairs can only be built on flooring this is why tip 1 is so important.
- Collect all the junk you find it will be useful.
- You can change to windows or doors by scrolling over to the first wall in the menu and changing it with the d pad.
- It’s nice to put most non ground floor walls as windows . So your second and third stories etc. It gives you access to shoot out of the building but keeps you having the high ground.
- Place turrets on the roof and try to give them the most line of sight.
- Make little 1×1 turret towers. You can place a 1×1 pretty much any where in your camp. Use it to protect your main building.
- Once you have enough turrets outside your base put some indoors . I had a group of super mutants come by and 1 made it in my building.
- When you place a garden it takes a while for the crops to grow. When the plants go back into your C.A.M.P inventory like when you move the timer is reset. So make sure your in a area for a long time before you place down your crops.
- Make sure to build the basic resource and modification tables. You can do a lot of helpful stuff like mod and repair your weapons.
- Scrap everything your not using. Scraped junk and weapons take up less space in the storage. Also when you scrap weapons you can learn new mods to craft for them.
- Lock your doors
- Build a bed that is off of the ground. Sleeping in that bed will heal you so it saves your healing supplies.